Popmenu supports a direct link for printing to Star TSP100 series printers via the Popmenu Mobile app
(available for Apple and Android devices).
- Ensure you have followed Star’s setup instructions for your particular printer model and device. Verify that you are able to view + print sample tickets from the TSP100III utility app from the same device that you will be using to print your orders from.
- Open the Popmenu for Owners app (version 2.2 or later), scroll to the bottom of the Dashboard and select “Printer Settings”. Tap the blue “Discover Printers” button to search for Star TSP100 printers connected via Wifi, Ethernet, USB, and Bluetooth.
- Select the printer(s) that you would like to use for order ticket printing. View detailed printer information by selecting the “I” button, and print a sample ticket if desired
- Now, return to your orders! Tap the print icon in the top right corner of the screen to print the order.
- For accepting new orders, the “Print on Accept” setting in the modal screen will automatically print to your selected printers as soon as the “OK” button is pressed and the order is accepted