You can issue refunds to your guests within My Pop! You can refund the full order amount or a partial dollar amount. This allows you to process refunds within Popmenu.
Here's how it works:
- Once payment is captured on an order, you will have the option to issue a refund by clicking on the order and at the bottom of the page, selecting Refund:
- You have the option to refund the full order amount or a partial dollar amount.
- For a full refund, the amount will default to the full order amount including all taxes, fees, and tips. For a partial refund, you must enter the exact dollar amount of the refund up to the total order amount. Note that multiple partial refunds can be issued against an order until the original captured amount is refunded.
- After you issue the refund, the Online Payment section of the order details will be updated to reflect the history of order transactions:
- You pay no additional fees for issuing refunds. You will still pay the Stripe fees that were charged on the original order, while the Popmenu ordering fee is refunded to the guest.