Are you wondering if you can change your payout schedule from Stripe to your bank Account? You can!
- Go to your Stripe dashboard: https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/payouts
- Make sure that you are logged in with your Stripe credentials
- You can choose to have payouts sent either weekly or monthly.
- When selecting a weekly schedule, you can pick the day of the week you wish funds to arrive in your bank account.
- For a monthly schedule, you can specify the day of the month.
- Payouts scheduled between the 29-31st of the month will be sent on the last day of months with fewer than 29-31 days.
You can also connect multiple payout accounts to Stripe!
- To connect multiple bank accounts, go to your Stripe Dashboard, click New Account on the left menu.
- When creating a new account, we recommend using a unique name you can recognize, based on the account location or currency you'll be adding (i.e. Germany Account, GBP Account, USD Account, EUR Account, etc)
- Once the account is created, click Payouts > Settings. Add your bank account information by clicking "Add bank account" on the top right and input your bank details.