To provide a safe and contactless menu option for guests as you look to re-open for dine-in service, clients can now download a QR code flyer for every page on their Popmenu site!
How it Works
- Log in to your Popmenu account at my.popmenu.com.
- Toggle to the Website section of your Account. (Computer icon in the lefthand navigation.)
- Click the "QR Card" button for the page you'd like to generate a QR code flyer for.
- The QR code flyer generated will now direct customers to this page when they scan the QR code using their smartphone's camera.
- Flyers must be printed using your local office printer on a 8.5 x 11-inch letter size sheet of paper. To resize the flyer, you must use the page settings allowed by your printer.
- For more printing options, we recommend saving the QR code flyer and using a printing service.
For questions about our QR code flyer, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the templated QR Code Flyer design below!