Popmenu makes it easy for your customers to submit an Online Order for your restaurant! Keep reading to find out more...
1. Customers start creating an order from the Online Ordering page by clicking “Add to Order” for a given dish.
2. They will see the order subtotal update as dishes are added. Currently, sales tax and tipping is not supported.
3. When the customer is finished with their order, they click Request My Order and input their name, phone number, and email address.
4. After order submission, the customer will receive a confirmation email.
5. At this point, a new order has been created and is visible on the Orders page waiting for acceptance by the restaurant.
6. After you accept the order, the customer will receive an email with the confirmation and the pick up time!