At Popmenu, our primary concern is the health of your business. With rising concerns and closures directly impacting the hospitality industry, we’re here to help your business boost its digital presence and provide an online experience your guests will love.
If you do not currently have a Popmenu website during the COVID-19 crisis, we can offer a fast and effective solution including:
- Home page with restaurant description & hours
- Menu page with interactive menu
- Popmenu Online Ordering page
- Contact page with inquiry form
- Links to Third-Party Online Ordering (e.g. ChowNow, DoorDash, GrubHub, UberEats, etc)
- Gift Card options (if applicable) including:
- Links to e-gift card platforms
- Simple form for ordering physical gift cards integrated with PayPal
- Pop-up announcement letting your guests know your response to COVID-19
We will provide you with a modern, mobile-responsive, and ADA conformant website designed to match the look and feel of your concept. This is in addition to Popmenu’s powerful customer engagement features (explained here).
After the basic site is launched, our Onboarding team will work with you to further develop the rest of the site including adding our events functionality, additional inquiry forms, your blog, a press page, and other desired content.