- In Dashboard Click Website
- Click on Pages link
- Select Page
- Click the Portrait Icon to adjust header photos and videos
- Remove any header images and scroll down to Header Video
- Upload video
Important Video Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines to maximize page performance, accessibility, and usability.
- You must upload a video file, not a YouTube stream. If you do not have the original file, please consult with the video creator.
- Videos should be no more than 15 seconds in length. The video header will loop continuously.
- Video resolution should be at least 1200 pixels wide.
- Video files should be less than 8 MB. Large video files will take longer to load.
- The most effective video headers are simple shots with little to no camera movement.
Note: Video headers will not play with audio due to web accessibility and usability guidelines. If you wish to upload a full-length video file or YouTube video stream with audio capabilities, please see these instructions to add the video to your page instead.